Thursday, April 22, 2010

At the Movies - Cuttlebug Spot Challenge

Today I decided to check out the Cuttlebug Spot, and was pleasantly surprised to see that Nilda had chosen AT THE MOVIES as the challenge theme this week. Fun! Fun! My two of my favorite movies of all times instantly popped in my mind – Driving Miss Daisy, and Titanic! Well, I’m also partial to a few others, but when I gave it some thought, I knew just what cartridges I could use to portray the roles of Kate and Leonardo in my project. So my choice was made, and out came Life is A Beach and Sweethearts. Base Camp seemed just right for the title. I cuttled the doomed ship with the Tiny Mosaic folder, and the waves -- of course -- with Divine Swirls. It was a fairly easy and quick project one to put together, and I like the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment